Face-to-Face Consult 60 minutes
R1,150.00 incl vat
A Consult is great way to meet with a lawyer and get quick legal advice. Product scope:
- A client has to be based in a major city in South Africa.
- A Client must provide in their confirmation:
- Cell number,
- Email address,
- Full name,
- The town/city they reside,
- A brief overview on the matter of concern,
- Proposed e-consult meeting dates and times. (Business hours)
- Clients need to prepare their questions and notes prior the consult to make the most of their time.
- A client will get a confirmation email and the opportunity to send supporting documents prior the consult should there be any.
- The consult will be booked at a time both the client and lawyer/attorney are both available and our scheduling office will attempt to ensure this happens within 8 workings hours of payment. The venue / location of the consult is subject to our offices approval and will be negotiated with the client.
- Extra time and services can be arrange or negotiated during the consult if needs be.
- Consult fees do no constitute a service for a lawyer or attorney on record. These are once off discussions to dispense the most appropriate legal advice in a single session.
- Consult fees are not refundable.
- Unless otherwise arranged, consults are done in English.
- Once the consult has been concluded, the lawyer/attorney will email a brief summary of the points.
*The invoice will be generated by Anthony Wilton Inc.